Story (Pitch)
Documentary being covered upon : Imkaan(NGO) Imkaan The documentary I shall be making individually for this component is inspired by the many wonderful people we usually tend to forget about, who exist amongst us. They are those individuals who aspire to contribute to the society without having any benefits for themselves , and there are also those individuals who one day grow up to do justice with the acts that led them to lead their lives respectfully and proudly. The documentary will follow up on the lives of the owner of a local NGO as well as one of the many children who live there. I’ll also focus on 2 major roles of the NGO, that are Sehat Ghar & Khel. This NGO is different from amongst the mainstream way of working and provides them for whatever necessities the child in today’s era may require. It takes a Holistic approach when it comes to education & nourishment. The genre of the documentary will be observational and interactive , as I will be...



Comments
Post a Comment